Pattern Testers Needed!!!

Calling All Knitters!!!

I am in need of a few testers for my new "Chain of Hearts" pocket scarf pattern.

It is worked up with a double strand of yarn on size 13 needles, so works up very quickly. Recommended yarn is Lion Brand Heartland, which I have purchased at both Hobby Lobby and Wal Mart (much cheaper at WM only $3.77 per skein, two needed), but can be made using any worsted weight yarn.

I cannot pay testers with cash, but will give a free pdf copy of the coordinating headband/hat pattern and finished copy of the scarf pattern as payment for completed pattern test. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/chain-of-hearts-knit-headband.

Please PM me here on fb or email me at amybstitched@gmail.com if interested. Feel free to share this info with any other knitters you know that may be interested.

Thanks, Amy B


This is the coordinating headband/hat.

Comments

Popular Posts