DINOSAUR BABY Hat and Diaper Cover set FREE PATTERN

I designed this set back in April when I found out that I was going to be blessed with a GRANDSON!!!  I posted several pictures of the finished set, but really wanted to have it shown on a real live model.  You can view the original post here

 I hope you enjoy the pictures and pray it will give you an idea of how the set should fit if you follow the pattern fully and use the correct gauge.

 For reference....my grandson was 8 lbs 11.3 oz at birth and this pic was taken when he was about a week old.








The booties are not my own design.  I purchased that pattern from HookNYarn over on Etsy.  It was the perfect addition to this hat and diaper cover set!!  

OH!!!  And the Dinosaur Baby pattern has been viewed almost 3,000 TIMES since April 19, 2014!!! That may seem like peanuts to some....but I'm pretty excited!!  

This is an Original Design by Amy B Stitched.  Feel free to make for profit, but remember to give credit to me, and link back to my blog www.amysastitchatatime.blogspot.com 
 Thank You!!! Amy B


Comments

Popular Posts